Isn't she a beauty? I absolutely fell in love with this cover when I saw it. It looks so serene and peaceful and I just adore it. It just grabbed me. I was so intrigued to find out what it was about.
- The font. It is so pretty. It reminds me of the trails planes leave behind in the sky. It also gives me a feel that it is going to be personal because it looks like it might be handwriting.
- The tagline, "I'm supposed to be grieving, not falling in love..." Completely grabbed me. Grief is always difficult to write about and this is an interesting take on it.
- The background and colour. It is so calming and relaxing.
Meh. Not my cup of tea really. Too abstract. When picking apart all the elements I dislike most of them, but I think as a whole they kind of work.
- the fact that the heart is claiming all the attention. The book is about and love. It seems fitting.
- The font. Seems very sterilised and unemotional.
- The placement of the text. I don't like how the heart is overlapping it and has text over it.
Which do you like best?