Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Friday 14 January 2011

Follow Friday


What makes up your nonhuman family?

The pet I have is a fish. It is pitiful. I love animals. I really want a cat or a dog but my sister is allergic to the former and my dad is terrified of the latter.  I'd share a picture of my goldfish but you all know what they look like. Pretty similar. It ate one of its fish friends once too. Great pet.

Book Blogger Hop

"Why do you read the genre that you do?  What draws you to it?"

I love YA books because I am a teenager at the moment and I find having the protagonist the same age as me means they are easier to relate to. Teenagers are really interesting to hear thoughts about because they are ending one stage or their life and beginning another. They are fighting for independence, experiencing first love and discovering who they really are. I love being involved the in the journey they take. It doesn't hurt that the covers are are generally gorgeous. 

6 comments:

  1. uh oh! I didn't know gold fishes eat each other. unless your pet is one of the few. I do want to get a gold fish eventually.
    I found you through follow friday. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is just mine. They don't normally. Nice to meet you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here I am hopping on by...

    I went all over the map with this question on my blog. I read and enjoy almost every genre of fiction out there. There’s no way I could just pick one.

    So I talked about all of them. Even romance fiction (sort of)! I invite you to hop over to my blog at http://www.howardsherman.net and see for yourself.

    Howard A. Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Happy Friday I'm just stopping by for Follow Friday and the hop. I can't believe its Friday already but I hope you have a fabulous weekend and get lots of reading done.

    Danielle
    Romance Book Junkies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. My fish had babies when I was a little kid (don't know the correct name for baby fish). Mommy ate several of the babies until we isolate the ones who were left.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...