Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Monday 31 January 2011

Daily Dose (3)

Daily Dose is hosted by Good Golly Miss Holly



Tumblr_la1zsnymox1qclfj6o1_500_large
Tumblr_lfcs5unl7w1qeyvkpo1_500_large
Tumblr_letxc9foug1qbzevyo1_500_large
Tumblr_lfkr0var1q1qby6rio1_500_large
Tumblr_lfsu8idvju1qcfbnfo1_500_large



Created by me :) I thought it would be nice to see what people are listening to!


Ten days of perfect tunes
The colors red and blue
We had a promise made
We were in love

To call for hands of above
To lean on
Wouldn't be good enough
For me, no


2 AM and I'm still awake, writing a song
If I get it all down on paper, it's no longer inside of me,
Threatening the life it belongs to
And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary, screaming out loud
And I know that you'll use them, however you want to


Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom
Man made up a story said that I should believe him
Go and tell your white knight that he's handsome in hindsight
But I don't want the next best thing
So I sing and hold my head down and I break these walls round me
Can't take no more of your fairytale love


In the middle of the night
When I'm in this dream
It's like
A million little stars
Spelling out your name
You gotta, come on, come on
Say that we'll be together
Come on, come on
Little taste of heaven

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! I loved looking at your post. So much eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first and the fourth pictures are gorgeous! Awh! :) And your song selections - I'll definitely be youtubing them in a bit, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cialina: Aw thanks :)

    Momo: Thanks Momo :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...