It took me a while to decide whether or not I liked the cover. At first it seemed very immature and looked like it was targeted towards 12 year olds (which it probably is). After a while I really grew to like the cover and could appreciate it.
- The significance of the doll. A seems to control the girls and is definitely like a puppet master. Spencer, the girl on the cover, along with all the other girls are just dolls in the game A is playing.
- The font. It is gorgeous and girly and pretty.
- The tagline. "Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret". I love it!
- The placement of the font. I don't know where I would put it but I found it quite difficult to read.
- The placement of the tagline. It feels like it was just shoved there for the sake of it.
What do you think of the cover?