Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Monday 17 January 2011

Call Me Crazy Katie Interviews Me On Her Blog

Katie from Call Me Crazy YA Book Reviews asked me to do an interview with her (and of course I said yes. I love her). If you haven't visited her blog, why the hell not? She is sheer fabulousness! And as cute as a button. To read the interview click HERE. And seriously if you have a question or need an experienced blogger to chat to she is your girl. And Melissa from I Swim for Oceans (she too is lovely). She was too fabulously helpful to me today. I can't do it. I can't pick anyone else. You are all too fabulous. I love you all. I don't know how this turned into an I LOVE YOU rant but it did. I love you all.


Peace out.


FYI I am feeling slightly delirious (like the book...delirium...get it) and really rather drugged up and ill. I apologise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...