Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Book Swap

Hello :) I'm just back for a quick hello. I'm sorting my bookshelf out at the moment and I have come across some double ups or some books I want to replace with hardbacks. I did put them up on readitswapit and book mooch but I can't seem to find any books that spark any interest. 


Here is my swap list on goodreads:


http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/518336-alice-s-swap-list


Here is my readitswapit account:


http://www.readitswapit.co.uk/MyBooks.aspx


You can contact me through either of these pages or leave me a comment (with a list of your books to trade) 


The books I wish to trade are:


Paperbacks


Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins - UK Edition goodreads
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins - UK Edition goodreads
A Gathering Light by Jennifer Donnelly - UK Edition goodreads (creased spine)
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff - UK Edition goodreads


Hardbacks


Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce - UK Edition goodreads (cover slightly damaged, photo available on request - hardly noticeable) 


If you are international and willing to trade that is great too though UK is preferred. 

1 comment:

  1. Are there any books in particular you want?
    I would love 'The Replacement' and 'Sisters Red', I need to sort through my books, but if you have one in mine you really want I may have it. :D

    Let me know. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...