Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Waiting On Wednesday {6}

      My Life Next Door

Title: My Life Next Door
Author: Huntley Fitzpatrick
Series: Standalone
Pages: 304
Publisher: Dial Books
Release Date: June 14th 2012


"One thing my mother never knew, and would disapprove of most of all, was that I watched the Garretts. All the time." 


The Garretts are everything the Reeds are not. Loud, numerous, messy. And every day from her balcony perch, seventeen year old Samantha wishes she was one of them… until the day Jase Garrett climbs her terrace and changes everything. 

Jase can sense that his beautiful neighbor is missing something in her sterile home, and as the two fall fiercely in love, his family makes her one of their own. 

But when the bottom drops out of Sam's world, which perfect family will save her–and will her perfect love survive? 

Set among the haves and have-nots of a coastal New England town, My LIFE NEXT DOOR captures the angst, the heartache, and the raw-nerve emotions of first time love—and biting loss.


I adore contemporaries and this book has everything I love and more. First time love, parental issues, loss. The cover is gorgeous and I honestly don't know if I can wait until June. I will definitely be counting down the days!

7 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great read :)Great post (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of this before but it sounds great! Awesome pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I've been noticing this one, and it looks so good! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one looks soooo good! I saw it for the first time last week and can't wait to for it to come out! Great pick!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds awesome. Now I can't wait for it either. My WoW: http://wordsfeelingssilence.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-black-heart-curse.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book seems so good :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...