Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year!

I remember this time last year, writing a very similar post. I love New Years Eve. It feels like there is so much promise and hope awaiting in the new year. It hasn't yet been tainted. It is pure.

 

2011 has been by no means perfect. I have made mistakes but I have learnt from them and grown. It has been an incredible blogging year for me. I have had so many firsts. First time at blogging events, meeting real bloggers, working with publishers. I want to say thank you to everyone who made that happen. Publishers that are so kind and generous to give us bloggers books and organise such incredible events. Bloggers that have made this experience so incredible. Authors for replying to messages and being so kind and appreciate of all that we do.



I hope for many things in 2012. I hope for happiness, success and good health. I wish to achieve more and be the best that I can be. Most of all, though, I just want to enjoy life.





So here's to 2012. Let's hope it's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...