Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Monday 19 December 2011

Review: Silence by Becca FItzpatrick


Title: Silence
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
Series: Hush, Hush #3
Pages: 438
Publisher: Simon and Schuster
Release Date: October 14th 2010 (UK)
Source: For Review
Rating: 4 stars


The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for—and their love—forever.


I devoured Crescendo and after finishing it, I couldn't wait to read Silence. Luckily for me, it didn't disappoint me. It was full of mystery, discovery and romance.


Crescendo ended on a huge cliffhanger and Silence picks up a couple months after Crescendo leaves off. Nora discovers that she has been kidnapped, though no one is sure who is responsible. Nora has also lost all memory of her summer, as well as the memory of Patch and revelations she has made about Angels and Nephilim and whatnot.

This book really packs a punch. There is more drama and mystery and detective work going on. Nora is trying to piece her life back together and discover what has happened to her. I felt as frustrated as Nora at points and felt more connected with her in Silence.

Patch was as great as ever. He has had a nice 
transition throughout the series and I am glad that it continued into the third book. I can't say I was overly fond in book one but I am now a fan. 

The book ends on a cliffhanger with lots left to be discovered. Whilst I am a fan of the series I was preparing for this to be the last book. Alas, I am happily going to read the (hopefully) final book in the series.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard mixed things about this book. some love it some hate it.... but they all seem to agree that this book is filled with action.... that and Patch awesomeness :)haha!... cant wait to dig in :) I too am glad this next book will be the last... Thanks for posting!

    Diana @The Lovely Getaway

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...