Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Monday 5 September 2011

Weekly Update (2)

I've been a little behind this week so I haven't read as much as I would like.

Read:

Airhead (Airhead, #1) Sloppy Firsts (Jessica Darling, #1)Past Perfect


Airhead by Meg Cabot 
Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
Past Perfect by Leila Sales

Currently Reading:


The Book ThiefDark InsideCat's Eye

The Book Thief by Markus Zusa
Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts
Cat's Eye by Margaret Atwood


4 comments:

  1. I loved Dark Inside. It was such a good book. Pretty creepy though!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read the Jessica Darling books! Everyone loves them so much :) And Past Perfcet looks awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Past perfect in my summer holidays and it was a really cute read:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that cover of Cat's Eye!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...