Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Sunday 18 September 2011

In My Mailbox {20}

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren

Bought


Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Frostbite by Richelle Mead
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
Charmed Thirds by Megan McCafferty (x2)
She's So Dead To Us by Keiran Scott

Won



 A Year Without Autumn by Liz Kessler (signed)

Borrowed


Top Ten Greek Legends
The Usborne Encyclopaedia of Ancient Greeks


What did you get in your mailbox?

11 comments:

  1. I love Vampire Academy! Hope you love it, too! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books, I really need to read one of the two Megan books I have on my shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Vampire Academy! Still need to read Bloodlines though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week Alice. The VA books are awesome so I hope you enjoy them :)

    Our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some great books this week! I'm totally in love with the Vampire Academy series, so I hope that you'll enjoy them, Alice! :)

    Have a lovely week,
    Carina @ Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you like the VA books! They're SO awesome :D And yay for your signed book! :D Happy reading Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy VA! :D They're amazing books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the VA series is love, and you got some great books besides!

    http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was always half and half about VA but rather enjoyed them by the end.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vampire Academy! YES, finally! I hope you love them as much as I do :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...