Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book


Top Ten Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book

1. JK Rowling 

I'm sure this will be on so many lists. I would love to see her write some more books though I am doubtful.

2. Sarah Dessen

I love her writing and can't wait to see more from here

3. Suzanne Collins

I loved The Hunger Games so I'm really hoping she writes some other stuff

4. Megan Miranda

I loved her first novel Fracture and I can't wait to see what she does next

5. Jenny Han

I know she has some books being written but I can't wait for more!

I can't think of any more but if you have any suggestions please comment below :)

11 comments:

  1. A short list but full of great authors who I would also love to see more of! (although I still have to read Megan Miranda's novel)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to read more from Rowling and Collins too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't Suzanne Collins write other books before Hunger Games? I wonder if you could check that out....

    Here is my Top Ten Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book. I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of people love Sarah Dessen & I still haven't read any of her books. I should. Shouldn't I?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzanne Collins did write other books, but its true they're not as good as Hunger Games. I'm excited to see what she writes next too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! I am so excited to read Fracture, I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy. And of course I would love to see more Collins and Rowling as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your list! And I love Sarah Dessen and Suzanne Collins's books!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Going down your list I kept going 'yes, yes and that would be so awesome!' haha! I still need to read a book by Jenny Han, I have the first book in the Summer series, but just need to get around to reading it. I think it'd be so great if Simone Elkeles would write another book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agree with one and two! I love anything either of them writes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE Jenny Han! She's written 2 children's novels since her Summer series, but nothing YA Contemporary. I need her to write more YA!

    JK Rowling is writing another children's series. She said it is taking some time because she is spending time with her family, but she is writing under a pseudonym so we probably won't even know it is her book.

    I want to know what is in Suzanne Collins head! What would she come up with next?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have seen JK Rowling on soo many of these! Suzanne made it on my list too :)
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...