Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Saturday 7 January 2012

New Release: January 2012

Saving DaisyThese are UK releases in January. Some may has already been released in the US.
The Book of Blood and Shadow

  • The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler (5th Jan)
  • Fated by Sarah Alderson (5th Jan)
  • Smoulder by Brenna Yovanoff (5th Jan)
  • Cinder by Marrisa Meyer (5th Jan)
  • Seizure by Kathy Reichs (5th Jan)
  • In Darkness by Nick Lake (5th Jan)
  • The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (5th Jan)
  • Supernaturally by Kiersten White  (5th Jan)
  • Fracture by Megan Miranda  (5th Jan)
  • Tempest by Julie Cross  (5th Jan)
  • The Book of Blood and Shadow by robin Wasserman  (19th Jan)
  • The Weight of Water by Sarah Crossan (5th Jan)
  • Saving Daisy by Phil Earle (5th Jan)
  • Night School by CJ Daugherty (5th Jan)

If I have missed any, please let me know :)



3 comments:

  1. These look pretty good. I have Tempest on my TBR list for January and I'm currently reading Fracture. AWESOME I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness there's tons of great books coming out this month! I really want to check out Cinder and Tempest, they sound great! Thanks for the post Alice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, thanks for the list! So many awesome titles this month; Fracture, SPOLAFS, Fated!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...