Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Friday 13 January 2012

Short Stories

A lot of 2012 releases have short stories or prequels to go with their novels. I thought I would share these with you, even if you haven't read them, so you can have a taster.Three releases that have short stories are:

Tempest by Julie Cross -
Today is Tomorrow (amazon)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer - Glitches
Fracture by Megan Miranda -  Decker's Story

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! So cool!!!! I've been impatiently waiting for my turn with Cinder at the library, so I LOVED getting to read this pre-quel. Thank you for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...