Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Monday 2 January 2012

TBR Pile - January 2012


Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2)
Saving DaisyHere is a list of all the books I hope to read this month.

  1. Supernaturally by Kiersten White
  2. Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
  3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  4. Touch of Power by Maria V. Synder
  5. Saving Daisy by Phil Earle
  6. The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman
  7. Fated by Sarah Alderson
  8. Seizure by Kathy Reichs
  9. In Darkness by Nick Lake
  10. Smoulder by Brenna Yovanoff
  11. New Beginnings by Rebecca Emin
I also hope to read some of Harry Potter: Page to Screen. What books do you hope to read this month?

5 comments:

  1. Alice, you are going to LOVE Cinder. It is so, so, amazing. Hopefully you like Catcher in the Rye, too; I loved it, but I know a lot of people who didn't. :p Happy reading!
    - Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous you have Harry potter: page to screen!! I want! Anyway I'm currently reading in darkness but that's it from your list. I have cinder but not sure when I'll get round to it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to start the Paranormalcy series, but I already have both books. Wish I could read Fated,too! Loved Sarah's first novel, Hunting Lila!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your January goals! I'm reading Saving Daisy and Cinder at the moment (and have Supernaturally waiting for me!). And I really loved The Book of Blood and Shadow. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harry Potter: Page to Screen is sooo good. I'm looking forward to reading it throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...