Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Sunday 28 November 2010

What's Your Status?

What's your Status? is a weekly meme that allows you to sum up your week in reading, saying what books you've read, finished, started, not finished etc.






Finished:


Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

SO AMAZING! I finished it this morning. I don't think I've ever read a book with so much going on. The pace was intense and I was constantly like :O. I should have a review up next week.






Currently Reading:

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Well by started I mean I shall start today. You guys voted for me to read this next and I am so so so excited to read it. I've been waiting with anticipation to find out what happens next!






Added to To Read Pile

Sea
 Heidi R. Kling
 
The Karma Club
 Jessica Brody

9 comments:

  1. Ooh I can't wait to start reading Beautiful Creatures. It's on my list for next year. Catching Fire - FAB book! Hope you enjoy it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Beautiful Creatures series on my TBR. Someday I'll get to it! It's good motivation to hear your mini-review. Looking forward to your full review on that one.

    Your two new books on your To Read pile are on mine as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Slowest Bookworn: Beautiful Creatures is amazing. Definitely read it soon! Thanks, I'm so excited to read it :)

    Small Review: Goodness, I thought I was behind with reading it :P I should get round to posting it tomorrow or Tuesday, so look out for it! Ah yes, they look great and I love their covers xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i'm a new follower :).
    Wow you've pick some great books !
    I looooved beautiful creatures and I've read in october Beautiful Darkness and this one is even better than the first !
    The Hunger Games series is amazing :p.
    And Sea is a wonderful and heartbreaking story :).
    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the follow :) Thanks. I loved it too, it was just amazing. I definitely need to get my hands on Beautiful Darkness soon or I'm going to go mental. Gah, you've gotten me all excited, just before bed as well. Guess I'm gonna have to read before I can sleep since you've made me so excited xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha :D You'are currently reading awesome books it's normal to be a little excited ^^.
    Yeah what you've heard is right there is no specific order. It's the same universe but that's all. Well... I don't know... It depends if you have enought money to buy all the books of the mortal instruments or just clockwork angel :). I recommend you to read The Mortal Instrument first ! Those books are amazing it's a must read and you've a read them soon :D ! I'm sure you'll fall in love with Jace ;).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't think of anything better than curling up under my duvet with a great book :)
    ooh, I think I'll do that. I don't think I could stand the long long wait for the next book in the series. And the covers are just so pretty. Another great excuse to buy more books xD oooh,Jace, I like the sound of him already :) Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, you've sparked my interest in Beautiful Creature. Sound really goooood!!! :-)

    ---
    PS: I'm a new follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the follow :) It really is amazing. The review will be up shortly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...