Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Sunday 7 November 2010

In My Mailbox (2)

I received some very fun books this week so I shall show you what I got :)

Won





Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly

Goodreads or Amazon













A Gathering Light by Jennifer Donnelly

Goodreads or Amazon



Just want to say a huge thank you to www.chicklish.co.uk








Bought

Hate List by Jennifer Brown

 goodreads or amazon
















The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

goodreads or amazon














Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

goodreads or amazon













So what did you get in your mailbox? : )

5 comments:

  1. Hi Alice! Wowzas! Great books doll. Did you finish Hunger Games and Catching Fire? If so, tell me whatcha think. ;)

    I've been wanting to pick up Revolution myself. I will sooner or later. The same with Hate List. Strange. Everytime I go on Amazon I seem to go back to that book but never buy it. Hmmm?

    Have a great week and enjoy your books! My IMM is at:

    http://attackofthebook.com/2010/11/06/imm-three/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished Hunger Games but haven't started Catching Fire yet. I loved Hunger Games so much and I should have a review up soon.

    I've heard such great things about Hate List and it seems like a really interesting subject matter. I do that a lot with books, add them to wish list about five times but yet I still don't get round to buying them.

    I commented on your IMM, you have some great books this week. Have a great week of reading :)

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not heard of Hate List before but I've just had a look on Amazon and it sounds so good! Let me know what you think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely. I'll post a review when I get round to reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get any books this week. Mockingjay is a great book!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...