Onwards to the books. I love memes. I love reading them, I love taking part, I just love them.So I thought I would take part in Top Ten Tuesday this week. Each week the topic changes and you will have to answer what your top 10 things are in relation to the question. So this weeks question is:
Top Ten Character's I'd Like to Be Best Friends With
- Tibby from The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. She is just so fun and sarcastic and witty and I just love her. To be honest I would love to choose all the girls, though Carmen would be last.
- Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter. He's just wonderful, so sweet and sincere. And he's into herbology so there is an instant connection (though I will admit I warm to a potions parter as well)
- Colie from Last Chance/Keeping the Moon. I feel like I can relate to her. She is lovely and sweet and I really like her.
- Anne from Anne of Green Gables. I'm a big fan. My mum had the videos of it and I read the book and she is so headstrong and passionate and loving. She would be a wonderful (albeit dramatic) best friend.
- Hermione from Harry Potter. I'm rather studious myself, very focused on grades. And she loves to read. My inner geek and her would be a great pair.
- Katniss from Hunger Games. She is very headstrong and she can shoot a bow and arrow, so if danger comes our way I will safe :)
- Aria from Pretty Little Liars. Okay this is a slight cheat. I haven't read it (ordered it yesterday though xD) but I love her in the show so I'll cheat.
- Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl. I cheat again. I actually can't get over how hard this is. Blair is a slight bitch but a good friend and would bring down any girl or guy who messed with me. I kinda like that.
- Sarah from The Little Princess. She is sweet and gorgeous and fabulous. I just want to shout "I'm a princess" when I watch the film (note to self: must read book) And her stories are just so fun
- Auden from Along For The Ride. I love her. She is so sheltered and I feel like I could be a good enough girl friend and teach her the joys of girly thing (except pink. that will never be acceptable)
Wowza. I can't belive how long that took me. I was just staring into space trying to pull a name out of my head. This tells me I need to read books with better protagonists. I'd love to hear who you'd be best friends with :)