Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that are eagerly anticipated.

The book I am waiting for and looking forward to is What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen.


I am a massive fan of Sarah Dessen. I have all her books albeit Dreamland, which is on my to read list at the moment. The book is scheduled for release May 10th 2010. Lets be honest, what's not to love about Sarah Dessen. A fabulous array of complex characters combined with a romance. Definitely my cup of tea. I definitely will be buying this on the release date!

goodreads

2 comments:

  1. I know a lot of people are going to be looking forward to this one! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it? Sarah Dessen is definitely one of my favourite authors :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...