1. Blog more - I try to blog as much as possible but I haven't been planning my posts so it gets a little overwhelming and then I run out of time. I will plan my posts and thus blog more :)
2. Read more - I'm not that fast a reader but I have made myself a little schedule if you will, giving a little structure to my reading plan. I aim to read two books a week and at least 100 books next year.
3. Post more "substantial" posts - I love memes, don't get me wrong but I would love to have discussion points and author interviews and provide something a little different.
4. Comment more - I try to visit others and comment as much as I can but I'm appalling at it. I will make it a promise to return each comment made on my blog and then some more
5. Improve my networking skills - I need to chat with more bloggers, email more authors, and just find out what is going on with everyone. I hope I am approachable and if anyone ever wants a chat I'm just an email or a tweet away
6. Be less afraid of what everyone is thinking of me and my little blog - I need to learn to do what I want. I need to stop trying to be like every other blog while still giving you (hopefully) things you want to see
1. Lose weight - I want to feel comfortable in my own skin and I want to feel healthy.
2. Stick to a schedule - I am awful at time management and I just waste so much time doing nothing. Must make use of my time
3. Revise and study like crazy - I've got a year and a half left of school so if I work hard now I will finally get out of school and start living :)
4. Meet new fabulous people - bloggers and non bloggers alike.
So these are my resolutions for now. Do have any new year resolutions?