Busting The Newbie Blues is an event hosted by the amazing and fabulous Small Review. Definitely pay her a visit, her blog is spectacular. This event is to help bloggers, especially newbies, to have more blog interaction, resulting in (hopefully) more comments and followers. Experienced bloggers can also take part, sharing tips and tricks and what it was like for them when they were a newbie. There are two questionaires, one for newbies and one for established bloggers. Choose which one fits you best and get answering. Post the answers on your blog and put the link in Mr Linky on her blog. Simple. Click the icon above to see her post.
- When did you start your blog?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What has been the biggest challenge you’ve faced so far?
Reading so much. It sounds silly as I have a book blog but I'm so busy with school so reading more than a book a week is difficult. But knowing you guys want to read reviews and such encourages me to read quicker.
- What do you find most discouraging about being a new blogger?
- What do you find most encouraging?
- What do you like best about the blogs you read? Have you tried to replicate this in your blog?
- What do you dislike about blogs you’ve read? Do you try to avoid this?
- Any advice for other new bloggers?
- Anything else you’d like to share about your experience?
- Is there anything you’d like to tell us about your blog?
Thanks for hosting Small Review :)