Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Monday 24 January 2011

Daily Dose (2)

Daily Dose is hosted by Good Golly Miss Holly



Tumblr_lf7vjvxyff1qb5sxco1_500_large
Tumblr_lcj6yxwyzc1qa7guxo1_400_large
Tumblr_lfdmri18kd1qaz2fuo1_500_large
Tumblr_lfbq1txwir1qajjdco1_500_large
Tumblr_lcyqu4hnix1qee844o1_500_large
Tumblr_ldeb1wrgjx1qd35rvo1_500_large



Well, I have to be honest
As much as I want it
I'm not gonna promise the cold winds won't blow
So when hard times have found you
And your fear surround you
Wrap my love around you
You're never alone


Long, long live the walls we crashed through
All the kingdom lights shined just for me and you
And I was screaming, "long live all the magic we made"
And bring on all the pretenders
I'm not afraid


His brother was on the sofa, eatin' chocolate pie.
His Momma was in the kitchen, cuttin' chicken up to fry.
His Daddy was in the backyard, rollin' up a garden hose.
I was on the porch with Charlie, feelin' love down to my toes.
and we were swingin' (swingin')
yes we were swingin' (swingin') 


Now where's your picket fence love
And where's that shiny car
Did it ever get you far?
You never seem so tense, love
Never seen you fall so hard
Do you know where you are?

Truth be told I miss you
Truth be told I'm lying

9 comments:

  1. I was just listening to Long Live :)

    Great selections this week, Alice. This feature always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it so much! It really inspires me :)

    Aw thanks Melissa. I love seeing everyone's because they always make me smile too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I LOVE the 'to do' and 'done' picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is exactly how I am feeling right now. So much to do, not enough time. I spend 3 hours reading when I should have been doing all my homework. Oops :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love those friendship bracelets :D I should totally make more ;) Nice choice of pictures! I loove Daily Dose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love these picture! The pink roses are so pretty! I almost put the to do list one in my post today! LOL I adore the cute bracelets and the tattoo! I love bird tattoos! lol
    I adore those songs too! They're all on my ipod! We're like music twins! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Justine: I love them too! I wish I had one. Thanks :)

    Katie: aw thanks :) The to do list picture is great! I love bird tattoos as well! We are music twins. How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha!! i love this feature very cool Alice :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...