Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Review: Rules of Attraction

     Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry, #2)

    
Title: Rules of Attraction
Author: Simone Elkeles
Series: Perfect Chemistry #2
Pages: 326
Publisher: Simon and Schuster
Release Date: Released (UK)
Source: For Review
Rating: 5 stars
100 Book challenge: #37



When Carlos Fuentes returns to America after living in Mexico for the past year, he doesn't want any part of the life his older brother, Alex, has laid out for him in Colorado. When he meets Kiara Westford, a good girl totally unlike any of the girls he's usually drawn to, Carlos assumes Kiara thinks she's too good for him. But will he put his pride aside when he realizes that being with Kiara might finally allow him to be his true self?


I adore Simone Elkeles' Perfect Chemistry but I will admit that I was fearful that Rules of Attraction could not live up to it. Luckily for me, it has the same sexy that was in Perfect Chemistry but enough uniqueness to make it really really enjoyable!

Carlos is just as crush-worthy as Alex. I cannot get enough of the Fuentes brothers. They are all a little rough around the edges but when you get the inside they are just wonderful. The relationship between him and Kiara develops slowly. The love/hate thing is one of my favourites in novels and Elkeles does it beautifully.

The book is a little predictable but it was so much fun. I cannot put down her books. I become completely immersed into the world she creates and I love it. Her writing style really draws you in.

If you enjoyed Perfect Chemistry, I am fairly certain you will also enjoy Rules of Attraction. Not quite as good as Perfect Chemistry but pretty damn close!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed it - I also thought it was an equally fab read but I must admit, given the choice I would still choose Alex :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...