Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Favourite YA Books

As a book blogger and an avid reader I'm always wanting to find out new great books to read. My TBR Pile is already huge (around 900 books long) but I want to know what YOUR favourite books are. 


There are going to be two stages: the suggestion of titles and the voting process. This is going to be done by age categories rather than age.


Stage 1:


Fill in this FORM


Multiple titles can be added to each age group
If possible write the genre next to it in brackets


Please fill in this form and help to spread the word :) Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...