Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Review: Falling Fast


    Falling Fast


Title: Falling Fast
Author: Sophie McKenzie
Series: None
Pages: 247
Publisher: Simon and Schuster
Release Date: March 1st 2012 (UK)
Source: For Review
Rating: 4 stars
100 Book challenge: #14


When River auditions for a part in an interschool performance of Romeo and Juliet, she finds herself smitten by Flynn, the boy playing Romeo. But Flynn comes from a damaged family—is he even capable of giving River what she wants? The path of true love never did run smooth . . . 

This is real life, not a rehearsal...


I have read some of Sophie McKenzie's novels before Falling Fast and I really enjoyed them so I was looking forward to reading this. I wasn't disappointed.

I love books that contain plays and this was no exception. It wasn't the main focus but it was a nice touch. I would have liked a little more but I was still satisfied.

Flynn, the love interest didn't really do it for unfortunately. I felt he was given just a few too many chances. It didn't ruin the story though, fortunately.

All in all, Falling fast is a super quick read for fans that love romance!

3 comments:

  1. Ive never read a Sophie McKenzie book and I really want to, this one sounds cool though so I might give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked this book up recently and I'm really looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently reading this and I'm not really liking Flynn, he's far too moody and explosive :(

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...