Welcome everyone :) Things may be a little slow at the moment as I am in my last few months of school so I am swamped with work and exams but if you had time to leave a comment it would make my day!

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Goodbye Blogosphere

This is a really difficult post to write. I have been considering leaving blogging for a while now but I have such  mixed opinions on the idea. I love blogging and the opportunity to review books and just talk about my love of reading. However, in the past six months and I have lost my passion and love for reading. The pressure of review books and feeling like I couldn't read what I wanted made reading feel like a chore which is such a shame.

I decided, in order to find my love of reading again, that giving up blogging was the best option. It took away the pressure and means I can read what I want, when I want without feeling bad. I have recently started reading books I want to and guys IT IS SO FUN! So I am leaving you all in order to have fun reading.


I just want to say a huge thank you to you all for your support and talking books with me. So this is goodbye. And remember....keep reading!


Alice

5 comments:

  1. It's so sad to see a fellow book blogger go. But reality does happen and the most important thing is that you rediscover your passion for reading. I hope you'll find it soon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely miss your posts, but I'm so glad that you've found a new sense of reading freedom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work done by the author. I am glad to be here, will come back again!
    Miss you and your posts!
    Cheap Dissertation Writing Service | Cheap Assignment Writing Service

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. social environmental

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...